- Zombie Leader's very first charitable effort was sponsoring The Yankee Brutals of www.ctrollerderby.com to wear "I Love You" Autism patches on their right hips.
- We sponsored Addy Miller from The Walking Dead to appear at 9/7 Zombie Charge in North Stonington to promote Autism Awareness
- Zombie Leader will be donating a percentage of our profits from Addy's autographs, photo opportunities, and exclusive Chris Wood lithograph (www.bigchrisart.com) from the event to Camp Royall.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Todd has worked on behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society CT Chapter for 20 years and is proud to be a soon-announced 2014 Man of the Year Candidate!
- C.A.L.L. Auction (Zombie Leader’s greatest good deed to date.) 2014 Charitable Online Comic Art Auction to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society CT Chapter. Will you answer the CALL?
- Working with Zombie Charge, worked to add LLS as a charitable partner for the 2013 inaugural Zombie Charge Event
- To honor his grandmother who passed away from Hodgkin's disease and to honor the son of his mentor who died at the age of 19 from ACL, Zombie Leader has arranged to sell an exclusive and limited edition Zombie Leader lithograph from Eisner award winner Glenn Fabry. Zombie Leader will donate 20% of profits from Fabry's litho to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society CT.
- Our newest sponsoree, Hartford Area Roller Derby does much work with Interval House, a shelter for battered women in Hartford. (www.hartfordarearollerderby.com)
- Recently recognized by eBay Giving Works for being a leader in charitable giving.
- We are proud to announce our donation of $500 through Giving Works to The Autism Society of North Carolina on behalf of Addy Miller, the first zombie ever on The Walking Dead.